Monday, May 4

fcuk!

"First u mmg adorably cute to the max as always.
then, the fcuk.. Hee. Kenapa u sgt comelll?"

  1. I know I maybe cute. Keep on repeating that statement 100 times and you'll hear someone's pants 'terkoyak', I am already immune but I loike. come onnn... who doesn't like being 'puji' especially someone like me.
  2. You are cute too. Your text messages are cute and I know you hate the word cute being addressed to you. But ever wonder why we're friends in the first place? wink wink



p/s: I felt appreciated at last ada orang tak rasa malu when i gelak tak boleh stop.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

angau habis ni. hehe :p

uncle shaq said...

erk . haha . this is new .. but i guess when ur cute .. ur cute .. ahahhaa (i feel the same) <-- perasan

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.