Tuesday, May 12

Tragic Kingdom

Omg!
No Doubt did an appearance in Gossip Girl!
Which reminded me of sex pistols. Probably it was the setting in that episode.
They performed "Stand and deliver " which was originally from Adam and the Ants
But it was super exciting to see them just like they were 14 years ago.

I been a fan since Don't Speak and I was 11 or 12 that time. They were like the first rock band that I ever liked and still like till now.

I think Gwen was co-cool when she still had her bindies, pink/platinum blond hair, red hot lips and bra over a tank top. Her style was uniquely crazy. Very inspiring. Kinda my inspiring character when I was a kid while other kids would have superman or sailormoon. You know.. the typical stuff.

Then as I grew up listening to their songs, I found a girl who like No Doubt as much as I do in college. We eventually found few girls who play instruments and started a band but it wasn't mainly based on No Doubt. We played cover for most of No Doubt's hits like "Just A Girl", "Spiderwebs" and we did attempt to try "Sunday Morning" . Their songs are keyboard friendly. Me LOVE. Eventho some of their keyboard parts are a killer. Oh girls, shall we try don't speak, bathwater, running, new and sunday morning? please, please before I graduate.

Anyway... I would like to say.. No Doubt, please go on a World Tour and hit KL. I bet you guys have so many fans who love you guys to bits and pieces like I do till now. I would definately go to your concert even if I have a freggin test/quiz the next day or lets just hope you guys come here after I graduate. That would be even more awesome






It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...

2 comments:

Merissa K. said...

soalan cepumas:

kenapa sometimes gwen cantik, sometimes tak?

:P

Adreen Nordin said...

because not everyone can be cantik all the time.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.