Saturday, May 16

Dining Hall rumah Encik Nordin

Home is obviously where I want to be now.
I feel like cooking for the whole family.
Its simple yet divine.
And the compliments on my cooking ;p
Mum would come in and out the kitchen to check.
(so far I haven't burn anything)
Dad would snooze off on the couch.
Adik would be in her room.
When dinner is served.
We say our prayers.
Mum and dad would say something cute to each other.
If I can remember I'd probably quote it now. But I don't.
(I always wonder if me and someone would be as cute as them in the future)
Sometimes you'll hear laughter from our dining hall.
Probably someone cracked a joke or being sarcastic.
Sarcasm does evolve around our family conversation sometimes.
No hard feelings tho.
chit chatter, chit chatter.
Dinner is probably the only family time.



p/s : craving for lamb shoulder or even better bbq ribs. DroOL





cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.