Saturday, September 5

My ability is to shoot

Dear P,

I have just completed your ability test. From what I can analyze just now, I am good at shooting. So, if you need a bounty hunter, do hire me. But if you want to reject me, do tell me within a month not within six months.

thank you
lanun comel

eheh. what am I crapping about?
Its the P ability test. I think its worst than finals and the chances are 0.00001% for me to go for the next stage. Its harder than you think so don't bother studying because you won't have enough time.
I think its just luck. So I'm not putting high hopes there.
Well people, lets apply other companies shall we?
Worst come to worst, I still have to pay you back eyh P?
But on the bright side... I can get married happily to a P staff. : p

2 comments:

iLLy said...

tape2...

alaa.. tembak itu ability juge...

hehe

Adreen Nordin said...

tp derang nak hire future leaders. a shooter is not a future leader. a shooter kills the future leader

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.