Wednesday, September 9

terharu gue.

Last Sunday,
I almost thought I would go break fast alone. Well it happens to be that all my gfs are having this break fast event somewhere (me not included). Obviously I told jude about this on our daily gayuts. He was worried because I'd be alone.

Eventually I was being optimistic and asked illy, shira and rushdi to break fast with me. To my surprise, maria and ern followed me to break fast that sunday. Serious dowh! terharu gila kot. aww group hug.

So that night, I was on the phone with jude. He asked me who did you break fast with today? I listed out the usual suspects with an edition of maria, ern and pes.
He was shocked.
Then he told me he nearly called maria's bf to ask for her number to tip maria and ern 20 bucks each to break fast with me.

I am touched. I'm like 3 hours away and you'd care that much about me. I mean you never want to see me alone when you're away. But then again, we don't need money to buy friends do we? They'll eventually be there when we're at our lowest point. ;) terharu sekali lagi.



4 comments:

Ernie Azera said...

Kami sayang kamu!

Maria Elena Zarul said...

group hug~ we love u reen!
hilman, 20 bux pun not bad gak. hehehe!!

iLLy said...

chis. usual suspects x dapat pule 20 bucks. LOL

Shira-chan said...

ntah la. nk jugak 20 bucks. =P

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.