Wednesday, September 30

sometimes its better not to say

Remember a game we used to play in orientations? The game where you say something and pass it to the person next to you then the person next to you pass it on to the next person and it goes on till the last person.

I'm 100% sure what the last person heard isn't the same thing the first person said. Its all twisted and delivered in a different sentence but gives different meaning that could cause chaos or can even turn friends to enemies.

Just so we know its common that people gossip or talk behind back. But most of the time the message delivered is not exactly what it's exactly is. You get what I mean? Probably I said A and you heard it was B and get it all wrong.

Yes its just a misunderstanding and No I did not say that. Sorry :)

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.