Friday, August 22

CUPCAKES!



I created these on ika's farewell.



Its butter cake with cream cheese icing. I can make it moist chocolate cake too or chocolate chip cake.



The icing took me a very long time to finish because i used 7 colors



But i love baking cupcakes and icing decorating makes me happy~



I also take orders.Just started.Just email me to order at adreen.nordin@gmail.com



3 ringgit per cupcake for cream cheese icing. I use only high quality ingredients. Size is the same with wondermilk's but cheaper.

4 comments:

wan said...

saya nk order 100!

Zuliana said...

one of those were eaten by me! haha :)
very cute, i must say.. hehe

c_lethal said...

ur cupcake was awesome..!

iLLy said...

sudah berbisnes sekarang?? ermm... minimum order brape

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.