Tuesday, August 26

What i don't often do now..

What I always did but now I can't find the time.

Movies.
Yes.. the last movie i saw was.... ermmm... The Happening? which wasn't happening. I even missed all the good movies including The Dark Knight. I used to often go for movies but now i just don't know where my time for movies went. Ended up downloading because everyone i know are more advanced (no company?). And still didn't watch what i downloaded.

Series.
Movies no time, skip series. I don't even follow up like i used to.

Laundry.
I only do laundry on weekends not weekdays anymore.

Ice Cream.
There's no Syazwan, Ina or Iylia to have ice cream with. So skip that. Eating it alone seems sad.

Magazines.
I bought Nylon. I haven't read the latest issue yet. I'm just done with the last month's issue.

Online.
At night like always? Don't expect me to be there. Snoozing.. zzzzz.

Time for Brownie.
I am at home. all i say to her is hye n good night? I don't play or cuddle her that often.

Guitar.
Once or twice a week. Its out of tune so i leave it there. I have no tuner. Not that much time for music. The keyboard also hasn't been touched since the last time i jammed.

Pilates.
This needs discipline.

Gym.
Papa hasn't paid my membership for the last... i don't know. Its too complicated to think.


Conclusion: I hate work and how tired i am after work and traffic jam.Leaves me with limited time and less friends.

1 comment:

Zuliana said...

i feel the same way too!
work leaves me with so little time for the things that matter to me...
blegh.
and the weekends are too damn short now
:(

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.