Monday, August 11

When i took my life away

Have you ever think what happens when you end your life?
Its called suicide.
I had a thought of it last few days.
Gloomy Sunday (a song) that makes me think of it. You just happen to get depressed after listening to it even tho you are happy before that.
Supposedly when you listen to it and if you are really depressed at that time, you might just jump from a building or cut your wrist till you bleed to death.
Back to my thoughts,
I wonder who would come to my funeral.
Would rose water soak the soil above me?
Will my soul rest in peace?
But i hope that there will be no tears because i am glad to go.
Please put white daisies above my grave. I'll be one happy soul.

Back here.. i think again..
I have so many things to look forward to and perhaps love myself and i should never think about suicide again.I stop the blade from touching my wrist in the middle of the night. Why would i end my life now..

2 comments:

Elena said...

We do not decide when we deserve to die. Neither are we to say the reasons why.

(Do NOT think along those lines of committing suicide!)

Love you! :)

Merissa K. said...

u gila apa ni haa? ill write a letter to that song producer for making u even have that thoughts in the first place.

apa akan jadi pada saya kalau awak tak ada???

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.