Thursday, August 28

I learn..

I learn that sending emails to any manager in an organization should be coated with sugar and not too direct.

I learn that being too direct is disrespectful for managers. But somehow they have the right to be very bitchy and rude (I assume these kind of people are not professional).

I learn that the word NOT is not acceptable. Even when your supervisor told you that you're not going to handle the project anymore.

I learn that everyone in this organization are ass kisser and saving their own ass even if it takes to blame someone else.

I learn that being EMBARRASSED in front the whole department when I was there to say sorry and explain for some stupid misunderstanding really pissed and upsets me (now why would someone treat an intern that way ?. Nama lagi intern. Just about to learn here).

I learn that a department dominated by women makes most of them irrational ,'mengelabah nak mampos' and 'cepat sangat nak melatah' when they have issues with technology that is too advanced for them?

I learn that I have to be humble.

I learn that standing up when I'm not wrong proves that I'm not scared.

I learn that I also can be like ' pegi mampos la.. bkn derang yg sign report aku or grade my intern '

hahahahahahahah. puas hati. sape x puas hati dengan post ni pegi mampos jugak. my blog, suka hati nk tulis ape.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Ohhh.

I feel your anger!

Adreen Nordin said...

that was yesterday. Sampai gold fish my mata. huhu. Its a horrible week.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.