Monday, August 4

Weekend and you're broke




It was a girlish weekend.Not that i wore pink the whole weekend. Ika slept over at my house on Friday. Its been ages since my last slumber party. We stayed up making puding batik and watched memoirs of a geisha and not forgetting endless gossiping.

Nina picked us and Ned up the next day. We planned to watch a movie. But the line was endless at Sunway. We end up going in and out fitting rooms , cam whoring (the four of us happen to dress up nice and pretty that day) and donuts.

Awan was here. With my lappie si kura2.We were tired.So we went for supper near by my house. Thanx so much for making my kura2 lappie fast. Hugs~ Initially we planned for a nice fancy dinner but we're broke.And my dear Awan don't spoil my mood. He told me he was getting me flowers but he couldn't find a florist. o.0

I thought my Sunday will be free. But mama wants to do some shopping. I tagged around. There's a new restaurant at mid valley. Spaghetti and grill. Its a sub of Chilli's. But the food was superb! We ordered 4 meals and shared. All Italian food. Big potion. Advisable to share. The lamb shank was nice (recommended) and kinda cheap for a complete meal.

I never thought i would be so crazy bout a Gucci sun glass till i meet the one that suites me perfectly. Owh.. duit turun la dari langit. haha... And a really nice Coach handbag. It smells good. I'm freaggin' in love with both. Why don't money grow on trees? So mama made a deal with me. If my final result, before i graduate is really good, she'll buy me a Coach handbag. But... its a limited edition.The only one here in Malaysia.. All i could think about now is the sun glass and hand bag...Me want!

I been spending alot.I should save for a Gucci sun glass or that Coach handbag tho i know its impossible. Hold on baby, mama's gonna get you when she have loads of cash. Do you think any one nice enough reading this post would buy me those ? :p

5 comments:

Merissa K. said...

ill get it for you. tapi u kena tunggu tahun 2020 lah. i think by then baru i mampu kumpul enough money to get us one each. hehehe.

boleh tak tunggu smpai then reen syg?? LOL

Elena said...

'to get us one each'

cool.

Adreen Nordin said...

cool jugak. i love u tasha masha.. if iylia wants to join.. mayb tasha in 2020 kaya enuf to belanja the whole totally spies gucci n coach.

Suri said...

i'll buy u that coach handbag if you can make my boss resign. haha *evil*

Nurul Aain said...

sha, add me in!

i'll wait till 2020 to have a gucci from tasha!

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.