Sunday, April 12

all by myself

karma strikes twice
and being alone in this jungle is not funny.
without friends,
without a boyfriend.
now i can say that i know what is it like being alone once.
and talking to people just online. 50% of the people i talk online are the people who i no longer see even when i'm at home.

a year ago.. whenever i get abandon i'll always have my ex to be with. Now when i get abandon its just me, myself and i.
oh wait, how can i get abandon.
I don't even have that much friends here. now.
I get it others have other obligations and i am a L.
why don't i have a bf now?
because all utp guys are losers. haha.
no.. i'm just not interested regardless utp or not.
i wish to feel belonged to a group of people who i can click here.
Just like when i'm at home. i feel belonged and comfortable. explained why i'm always home during weekends.

oh how can i bear with it for a month or more. i'll miss you....
Ayuni who is more sensible than i am
Firah. I'll be missing our starbucks time talking bout getting rich and listening to you babbling
about politics.
4 amazing girls back at home who loves to dress up once in a while for a fancy dinner
the one in Germany who can make me empty my atm in a day with shopping
the one in indon who'll come back in july. I'll be waiting baby! terharu gilak gue.. lo membuat
panggilan dari sulawesi pada hari lahir gue. sorry ya ika, webcam gue nggak berfungsi dan
internet gue di sini sprti siput babi.
nggak dapat gue melihat pipi lo yang semakin tembam. hahah.
my perasan handsome brotherly suka band mate saya sort of brother
and you who's reading my blog, i don't know or know who you are. haha.

7 comments:

Maria Elena Zarul said...

reenbox,
u have so many ppl around who loves u and care for u.
its understandable to feel so lonely even when ur with friends. the only thing for u to do now, is to realise u can do things on ur own, u can be strong on ur own, and to know who u really are without having to alter urself to fit a guy's criteria. u have so many guys chasing after u! play around a little, and have fun while u're still young and hot!
worry not my bebeh, if u need to shop, talk or eat with someone, maria shmaria ada. i heard she's a great gal(poyo)! =B

adeknurul said...

i didnt know u cud ever feel that way... i always see u as the kind of girl who dont depend on others.

Adreen Nordin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adreen Nordin said...

I guess both of u misinterpret what i'm trying to express. its just a feeling of loneliness at that very moment. its not like all the time. gosh.i don't need pity. if i was dependent i'd probably say yes to any guy and make them my bf by now. but the thing is, i rather stand alone than having a bf when i have to fake feelings. get it ?

maria, sebab u poyo la sebab tu u kawan i. haha

Unknown said...

babeeee life isnt all about bf hahaha. well we can still have funnn with/without em right? takpe takpe, summer hols nnt i balik malaysia we go shopping again ok? ill try my best to empty ur bank account again! :D

Adreen Nordin said...

yup2.. babe u have a blog too ?? nak link! ehehe...

adeknurul said...

ooouh.....

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.