Sunday, April 19

all random things

These red itchy spots on our feet are from F1 and jq. Our skins are too sensitive. Princess ok. mana bole muddy places. hahaha

I'm broke because the stupid summons I have to pay or not they won't let me take my exam slip.

I did party and slept like a log the next day.

I discovered I can't get that much high with LG. But I laughed hysterically after 10 minutes playing twister (literally terguling2 on twister mat) due to the LG.

I did not alter my dress. Instead I wore my skinny and something. main twsiter kot. no flashing allowed.

Tomorrow is a public holiday and I have no idea why am I in UTP.


p/s: i want ice cold watermelon! and i'll remember about the chocolate flakes. :P

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.