Wednesday, April 15

crush crush crush

When others don't seem appealing,
There will always be the one that stands out.
But the one that stands out
is always the one that is hard to get and also hard to forget.
So mysterious, less annoying, fun to talk to.
Zillion attentions was given,
Not even once filled the missing space you left me.
My tongue is tied into a bow,
I can't say more than we're just friends.
But I wish you would say we're more than friends.


p/s: maybe this won't even work. screw it. trash it. stop hoping. let's see.. the grass is greener on the other side, maybe someone better on the other side? throw away this newly developed feelings. I'm not supposed to have feelings. sheesh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sweet. :)

Adreen Nordin said...

and.. he said we're more than friends.

Maria Elena Zarul said...

and i nearly died of happiness for u. heee!!!

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.