Thursday, April 2

I want it all

ok ni wish list birthday. Sile post semua ni ke 7, jalan ...... ......... 2, ..../....B , 40100 , Shah Alam or just give it by hand to me. thank you. love you.

1.purse <--- mama dah volunteer nak beli. :D
2.skinny jeans grey (hint:miss selfridges)
3.black flats(that one is at pull and bear)
4.handbag.coach hamptons in raspberry or something similar
5.ipod nano in red specifically.
6.gucci shades.gedik ok.
7.new running shoes.nike! because the old ones tapak nak tercabut n i just want a new one.hmm
8.an interesting book.(hints:to ilai or tasha because I know I'll read whatever the book is as long as its not as annoying as twilight)
9.a year supply of fruits.(macam impossible and merepek tapi nak)
10.trip to perhentian.
11.waist belts black and red
12.dress comel that won't make me look like a pregnant lady.
13.gladiator-ish heels at zara.
14.painting of a daisy.
15.sewing machine
16.mannequin
17.sponsor backpacking to europe
18.chocolate molten cake + 22 candles. heheeee...
19.belanja movie + chilli's (number 18 is included)
20.......
21.........
22...........


what I don't need is ...
1. cardigans - too many
2. teddy bears - they just freak me out.
3. chocolates
4. anything purple unless its nice in purple

p/s: tinggi sangat cita2.Nak masuk 22 pon kuat berangan lagi. oh joanna, step in reality.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bak mai alamat. i poskan yang no 22 tu.

Adreen Nordin said...

no 22 tu ape ? tu dh tulis alamat.

Inana Douie said...

amboi. ada list. mahal-mahal pulak tu. hahaha.

Merissa K. said...

amboi amboi. siap ada hint kat tasha and ilai lagi.
ahahaha.

comel la kau ni!

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.