Wednesday, April 29

happy birthday ika



HAPPY 22nd BABY!!!
Ika, let me remind you again.. you are no longer 12.
Look how grown up you are now. I always know it here that you'll survive med school in Indon.
Sometimes it feels like having another sister when you're around. You'll always be someone who could laugh like a maniac with and cry my bluest days and heart ache to. Remember the time when the prefects scold us because we were laughing out loud for I don't know what reason. We always get those in assemblies. And our names written intentionally at the back of our class on our last paper so that maybe one day we'll go back and check it out if its still there. And at prom we were really mean for being pleased because someone couldn't make it to our prom. As I reminisce this, it seemed like yesterday those things happened. All the childish giggles and the konon hate bitch. haha. We have outgrown those now haven't we?
Love you lots and lots and lots.
xoxo

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.